Did You Know?
A few tips to keep your pets safe this season:
1. Make sure your pet has ID (microchip, tattoo, collar with tags).
2. Give your pets a quiet, comfortable, indoor spot to "escape" to on Trick or Treat night. All the excitement and strange costumes can be very stressful for them.
3. Be careful that your pets don't get Halloween candy, alcohol, apple cores or party food.
4. Unless your pet is totally comfortable, don't make him wear a costume - opt for a Halloween collar or bandanna instead (all the pups pictured don't mind them!)
5. Keep a close eye on your pets (especially black cats) during the days around Halloween.
Unfortunately, this is a time for cruel "tricks" on pets.
Wishing you a fun and safe autumn!
Helping You Keep Your Pets Healthy and Happy!
More healthy tips!
informational purposes only. Duke's is not affiliated with The HSUS. To
directly access their website: www.hsus.org
For order status or
questions, please email:
Helping You Keep Your
Pets Healthy and Happy!
All images and
text on this site Copyright 2004 Duke's Natural Products for
unless otherwise credited. Use of any image or text without written
permission is expressly forbidden.
All rights reserved.
regarding the website, please email: email@example.com
Ultra Oil for Pets
A combination of hempseed, flaxseed and fish oils, this product contains Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids!
This oil can help with a whole host of skin issues, joint pain, and overall heart and immune health.
It is recommended by The Whole Dog Journal too!
Ask us about SAMPLE BOTTLES!!!
MUST HAVE PRODUCT
Earth Rated Biodegradable PoopBags at an amazing price!!!
$1.99 for the dispenser with 15 bags!!!
120 bag refill pack is only $5.99!!!
Have you checked out our great selection of awesome, natural treats?